Friday, January 8, 2010

... and even MORE news!!

So, as i explained in our previous post. This Christmas was a very exiting one for our clan!
On the night before the night before Christmas (dec 23rd, hehehe), Neil's brother and his wife announced they are expecting a baby!!
The very first grandchild on both sides of their families!

I'm suprised all of us made it in one piece through the holidays seeing as i thought i would jump out of my skin with some much good news!!

Last week, Mom and Dad-to-be when to get the very first picture of my soon-to-be niece or nephew and I thought i would share that with you all.


So... who do you think he/she looks like? hehehe.

Neil and I are so happy for you three. We love you.

Vero & Neil

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks like the mail man!!

    Post more Saskatchewan stuff! Let's see what Neil's trailer looks like. :P

    ReplyDelete