Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And we're back. And on the road.

Wow, been a little while since we have posted here to let you know how things are going. We've been a little busy. Plus it's tough to post from an empty house with no internet. We had the obvious big news over the holidays, then I had to fly back to Saskatchewan. Just under two weeks later, I had to fly to BC for two more weeks. From there I swung a flight back to Toronto. Meanwhile, Veronica has been wrapping up things at her office and putting in all the hard work organizing the move.

Our household belongings left for our Saskatchewan home on the 25th and will actually be getting there ahead of us. Big thanks to my friend James who will be there to oversee the delivery of our stuff.

We are officially on the road, but not without our hiccups along the way. No one ever said this would be easy. We are camped out in our hotel just outside of Parry Sound. Tomorrow, bright and early, we head for Sault Ste. Marie. Another short hop before some longer hauls later this week.

I want to thank everyone who came out on Saturday for Veronica's birthday and to see her off. I would say us, but it seems everyone has said goodbye to me several times already, so Saturday was all about Veronica. It was great to see everyone one last time before we headed out.

Another big thanks to everyone who helped us out over the last 5 months as we have gone through this and a big thanks to everyone who looked out for Veronica while I have been away.

Signing off from the road,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment