Monday, October 4, 2010

On the road...

In my last post, I mentioned that I have a video I took while driving. This was shot back in the winter time before Veronica got here. I was travelling along Highway 18, heading west. Kind of gives you a look at what driving in the winter is like. This drive was alright, but by the next morning the roads were drifted over and I was plowing through the drifts on the road in my rented Nissan Altima wishing I had snow tires.


For those interested, the song is called Shampoo by Elvis Perkins. FM radio stations are limited and crappy here (if I hear OMC's 'How Bizarre' one more time, I'm going to hurt someone) so I found myself listening to and enjoying a lot of CBC Radio 2.

Thankful for his iPod Touch and an FM tuner,
Neil

2 comments:

  1. Wow....

    heh heh it must be tempting to do 150kmh on a good day...

    ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the radio selection in my hometown. Dryden, Ontario, the only place where the local radio station still plays Ace of Base.

    ReplyDelete