Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day Three - Am I "TOO" relaxed?


So, after seeing Neil off this past Sunday, I can't help but wonder: Am I too relaxed?

I don't know if it's that I'm relaxed per say, what I do know however, is that I can't seem to stay awake! I had taken yesterday and today off (originally because we thought we would both be driving to Saskatchewan after Neil's training) and I thought I would get a whole lot of things done, but nope... not a chance!!!

I guess after all the running around in the weeks leading to Neil's graduation and having slept only 2 hours before taking him to the airport, something had to give! Now that Neil is on the job, I don't know what to do with myself because there is nothing else to prepare for or get done.... for now.
After giving up our apartment, packing our belongings, putting all of our possessions in storage, booking flights for Neil, filling out passport applications, making arrangements to rent a car, finding cheap, yet clean and nice hotel rooms, the only thing that is left now is pin-pointing a date for Neil to come back to Toronto one last time so we may finally leave together to Saskatchewan!! We'll be making more decisions regarding a date once we get more information from his employer. Which means that I can't do anything until that happens. And THAT, Ladies and gentlemen, is the reason i don't know what to do with myself!!! hehehehe!!

I guess I don't know what to do if I have nothing to do!! And, apparently, sleeping and being ridiculously relaxed is what happens to me when I have nothing to do! Those of you who know me well, know that i don't DO naps cause they don't agree with me, but I seem to have finally gotten over that issue! ;)

I go back to work tomorrow, so wish me luck! I forget...is it rude to fall asleep while speaking to a customer at work? I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Nighty night y'all.... Veronica
......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment