Sunday, December 13, 2009

Picture Time

Finally, got something to get my pictures from the camera to my computer.

Here's my plane! (Well not MY plane, but the first one I was ever on)















Inside the airport:




















And some pics from the drive down:







Here's me driving.

















Just feeding the stereotype about the province.













Yup, lots of the drive looked like this.












The area is swimming in oil, so these are scattered everywhere in the fields.









That's it for pictures for right now. I'll be taking more during our travels and posting here for your viewing pleasure.

Going to try and stay in tomorrow, gonna be -50C with the windchill!
G'nite,
Neil

3 comments:

  1. So I guess people dont really go out at night? everybody just sorta stays inside until May?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people still do, but in Estevan, going to the bar means going to Boston Pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crapola, -50C??? yikes!

    like the pics, thanks!

    ReplyDelete